Dahe acupoint (KI 12)belongs to the kidney meridian of Foot-Shaoyin, which is commonly used to treat pelvic inflammatory and urethritis,gynecological diseases such as: irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, vaginal discharge;
Location of Dahe Acupoint
4 cun below Shenque acupoint(CV 8), 0.5 cun lateral to Zhongji acupoint(CV 3).
What is the meaning of Dahe Acupoint
Dahe:Da,refers to big,He,refers to dazzling like burning. The name of Dahe acupoint means that the high temperature and high humidity qi in Chongmai Channel exits the kidney meridian from this point. The substance of this acupoint is the high-temperature, high-pressure, dampness-qi that goes out from Chongmai channel,dazzling like burning,Hence the name.
What is Dahe acupoint used for
- Improve sexual function, treat nocturnal emission, impotence and premature ejaculation and other male diseases;
- Treat cystitis, urethritis, genital pain, uterine prolapse, vaginal discharge, irregular menstruation, dysmenorrhea, diarrhea, dysentery and other gynecological diseases.
Dahe acupoint Therapy
- Use the index finger, middle finger and ring finger of both hands to massage the Dahe acupoints on both sides for 30 seconds. You can massage multiple times a day,it can treat female infertility.
- Press the Dahe point with the fingertips of both hands and do circular exercises, 2 times a day, 3 minutes each time, but not too fast and strong.
- Scrape the Dahe point from top to bottom with a scraping tool across the clothes for 3-5 minutes each time. It will help replenish kidney qi, enhance kidney function, and prevent reproductive system diseases if long term do it.
Dahhe Acupoint Compatibility
Combined with Yinjiao, Shenshu, Daimai, Dadun, and Zhongji points to treat impotence, spermatorrhea, and vaginal discharge;
Combined with Mingmen, Shenshu, Zhishi, Zhongji and Guanyuan points to treat male diseases and infertility.
Combined with Rangu point for emission.